Consent to process the patient's personal data
1. Patient - a person making a reservation for an appointment online via the website https://www.dietetyk.tv/wizyty
2. Personal Data Administrator - Joanna Marciszewska running a business. Dietician Joanna Marciszewska ul. Oficerska 11/32 53-331 Wrocław, NIP: 8992687919.
3. Reservation form - a form filled in by the Patient after selecting any service at https://www.dietetyk.tv/wizyty, the completion and sending of which is necessary to make a reservation.
By making a reservation for an online visit, the patient agrees to the processing of personal data related to his health, including information resulting voluntarily from the medical documentation provided by the patient and all other information sent to the e-mail address email@example.com, by the Personal Data Administrator for the purpose of implementation of a dietary service, which includes:
health and nutrition interview conducted during an on-line conversation on a private account of the Whereby platform ( https://whereby.com/dietetyk ) or by phone call using the number indicated in the Booking Form or in an e-mail sent to firstname.lastname@example.org telephone,
collecting basic information, such as body weight, height, age, which are provided by the Patient in the Booking Form,
collecting additional information (laboratory test results, hospital discharge, names of medications taken, etc.) that the Patient deems necessary and will send them by e-mail to the Personal Data Administrator at email@example.com ,
creating individual dietary recommendations and / or a menu, which will be sent to the e-mail address provided by the Patient in the Booking Form,
creating a patient profile in the Kcalmar program in order to open access to the patient's mobile application containing the prepared menu,
use of the Patient's personal data, such as e-mail address and telephone number to provide information related to the date of the visit, details of cooperation, payment, results of cooperation (menu / recommendations) and a follow-up inquiry (message about the progress after a maximum of 3 months from the last visit on -line),
use of all data provided by me for the purposes related to the customer records kept for Dietetyk Joanna Marciszewska, in accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to data processing personal data and on the free movement of such data.
2.The patient has the right to access their data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, in the case of data obtained as a result of consent - the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting compliance with the law processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. In order to perform these actions, the Patient will contact the Personal Data Administrator by e-mail via a message sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Providing personal data by the Patient is voluntary. The consequence of not providing personal data is the inability to book a visit online and perform the tasks contained in the point
4. Providing additional data, not resulting from legal provisions, is voluntary.
5. The Personal Data Administrator undertakes to process the Patient's personal data only for the purpose of providing the service chosen by the Patient and for the purpose of carrying out additional instructions provided by the Patient by phone or e-mail. The patient immediately informs the Personal Data Administrator if, in his opinion, the order issued to him constitutes a breach of the provisions on the protection of personal data.
6. The Personal Data Administrator undertakes to take measures to ensure the security of the Patient's personal data entrusted for processing.